Followers

Pink flowers and white roses



Seventy comments in the comments thread!  Really?
I’m shocked.  I’m in awe.  And, most importantly, I’m truly ~ and deeply ~ grateful!  I wish I could hug each and every one of you.  So here’s my virtual hug …
And you were honest.  Brutally so, just like I asked you to be …
And while I recognize ~ and it was confirmed ~ that so many of you that stop by here are crafty types, you recognize that not everyone else is …

So why not?  You asked me.
You threw my question back at me and asked why not just go for it and give it a try?  Go ahead and stock some of those painted and distressed mason jars in the Etsy shop.

So I did.  You can see them right here …

And I’ve also expanded my repertoire to include a metallic line.  Spray painted in silver …

Pink flowers and white roses : amazon
You Should also see :